The reasons why we need your personal information will be provided further in this document; if you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message, and/or attachments you may send us, as well as other details you may agree to share.
When you create a personal account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How Do We Use Your Information
The information we collect is gathered for different purposes, namely:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the website;
- Improve, personalize, and expand the website;
- Understand and analyze the way you use our website;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our tools, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other details related to the website, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you emails;
- Find and block scammers.
Bryteck follows a standard procedure of using log files; they log visitors who visit the website. All hosting companies do this, and it’s a normal part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. This information is needed to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic details.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Like any other website, Bryteck uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. As follows, the information is needed to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on their browser type and/or other details.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Bryteck has no access to or control over the cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, online consumers have the right to:
- Request to disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers;
- Request to delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected;
- Request not to sell the consumer’s personal data from a company that does so.
If you make a request, it may take up to one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request a correction of any information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to add details to the information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to delete – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data. However, it can only be done under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions;
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to discuss any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is to protect children who use the Internet. We encourage parents to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Bryteck does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove these details from our records promptly.